This HP CE847A supports a variety of operating systems. Follow the steps on how to install the drivers mentioned below so that your printer can be used properly and correctly.
Steps to Install Driver HP CE847A :
- Run the driver package file and wait for it to extract its setup files.
2. Wait as the HP Easy Start program starts to load on your computer.
3. In the Welcome screen, click on the ‘Continue’ button.
4. You can improve the performance of the HP printer software by sharing your usage data with the HP. Click on the ‘Yes’ button to share your data. Otherwise, click on the ‘No’ button to proceed. Your choice will not affect the outcome of the driver installation process.
5. Connect your HP printer with your computer by using a USB cable and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the driver installation process.
That’s how to install the printer driver Hp, good luck.